Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 2 of my journey!

So far so good! Although it is only the second day...


I woke up this morning feeling energized and ready for a challenge!
I started my day off with a well balanced breakfast. It is the most important meal of the day you know!




2 scrambled eggs with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese, a slice of 100% whole wheat toast with a table spoon of peanut butter, a kiwi and 8oz of orange juice.


I am starting to realize the importance of starting out your day with a good solid mean, hitting all of the main food groups, especially protein. Getting a good serving of protein in the morning helps curb your hunger throughout the day so you can go longer between meals without as much snacking... Which is exactly what I need.


Then I threw on some sweats and headed out for my walk. I don't have a set route for my walks. I think I would get bored really fast if I was looking at the same scenery everyday. So, I set out and let my feet lead me where ever they want to go. I didn't know where I was aiming to go and didn't decide which turn to take until I was right on top of it which lead me to take a longer walk than I planned to! It started to sprinkle so I decided it was time to head home.




Now, it is time to hit the showers and get my butt dressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment